A 10 days workshop
In the Beautiful Landscape of the Granby River
Come and encounter the secrets of the elemental forces of nature. We are leaving our demanding lifestyle temporarily behind to experience both our inner landscape and nature around us. This enables us to discover who we truly are and we gently let go of old patterns that no longer serve us.
A camp in the forest is our home for 10 days. We explore our surroundings and enter into a deep partnership with nature. Nature becomes our sole teacher, who invites us to discover the inherent qualities of earth, rock, water, trees and air as archetypes within us.
Using the unique Life/Art Process, guided by Elisabeth Guentert Bay we reconnect with our Inner Self. With dance, movement, sound, drawing, creative writings and stillness we reveal what our hearts have experienced and create our personal rituals. A process wonderfully supported by the group.
Elisabeth Guentert Bay is a registered Expressive Arts Therapist BCATR with a MA in Psychology and Healing Arts. She graduated at Tamalpa Institute as a Life/Art lPractitioner and Movement Ritual Teacher.
“It is my intent to combine arts and healing, in other words to awaken each person’s creative energy for her/his own healing.”
Arrival: 3 pm (set up camp)
Start of workshop : 4.30 pm, please ask for the new dates
Closing: 1 pm (take down camp)
How to find us.
Coming from Vancouver, go through Grand Forks BC and turn left after the bridge into Granby Road in front of Omega Restaurant. Coming from Nelson, turn right into Granby Road just before the bridge and after Omega Restaurant. At km 6 on Granby Road turn right into Sand Creek Road, which is a gravel road. After ca. 1km turn left into the driveway at the sign “Nature Camp” and park in the designated area. Or view a Google Map here.
Cost: see DIMUTARA Training
See details for cancellation on Registration form
What to bring:
- tent and tarp (if you have a big tent consider sharing it)
- sleeping bag and sleeping mat
- flash light (head lights work well), pocket knife
- day pack and hiking boots
- water bottle and lunch box
- mosquito repellant, sunscreen
- bear bell or whistle
- camping dishes: bowl, plate, cup , fork, knife , spoon
- clothes for all weather and a good rain jacket
- 2 towels, personal toiletry
- slippers or other water sandals
- bathing suit, sun hat, sun glasses
- if you like, your music instrument
- personal supplements, snack food
- sitting pillow and blanket (recommended)
- oil pastels, (min. 16 colours)
- drawing pad (size 17 x 14 inch or bigger)
- note book and writing utensils
To register: Download the registration form here. (Microsoft Word Document)
Questions? Contact us.